Leading And Managing Technical Projects, Graduate Certificate
Whether you’re an established project manager, or you're working in a technical field and aspire to be one, Northeastern’s Graduate Certificate in Leading and Managing Technical Projects seeks to give you the foundational skills and practical knowledge you need to be successful.
Through courses you take online, our technical project management curriculum will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop the leadership and management skills to lead technical projects
- Learn how to communicate technical content to a nontechnical audience
- Gain practice leading remote teams, including global teams
- Plan and schedule projects using the most current and relevant methodologies
- Develop a personal leadership approach to motivate and inspire others
And should you choose, you can apply the credits you earn toward your certificate directly to our master’s in project management, master’s in leadership, master’s in corporate and organizational communication, or master’s in Informatics.
Complete all courses and requirements listed below unless otherwise indicated.
|PJM 6000||Project Management Practices||3|
|PJM 6205||Leading and Managing Technical Projects||3|
|PJM 6210||Communication Skills for Project Managers||3|
|PJM 6215||Leading Remote Project Teams||3|
|PJM 6220||Planning and Scheduling Technical Projects||3|
|Complete one of the following:||3|
|Information Technology Project Management|
|Managing Troubled Projects|
|Global Project Management|
Program Credit/GPA Requirements
18 total quarter hours required
Minimum 3.000 GPA required