Agile Project Management, Graduate Certificate
Northeastern University’s graduate certificate in agile is designed to empower students to explore agile principles and practice and remain up-to-date with current trends in the agile framework. The increasingly important role of agile practitioners and managers is becoming clear as agile business development processes are being adopted by major companies because of its high degree of success in achieving improved time to market, reducing costs, and increasing overall customer satisfaction.
The graduate certificate in agile is led by highly credentialed faculty members that are agile practitioners with decades of experience in helping companies successfully implement agile in their organizations.
Through courses you take online, our agile graduate certificate project management curriculum will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop a strong framework and understanding of the role of agile management
- Develop an understanding of the agile management processes and methodologies
- Develop an understanding of how an agile approach to managing projects can deliver value to the organization
- Develop a personal leadership strategy for success as an agile practitioner
- Develop an agile evaluation plan to measure success
Complete all courses and requirements listed below unless otherwise indicated.
|PJM 6810||Principles of Agile Project Management||3|
|PJM 6815||Advanced Agile Project Management||3|
|PJM 6820||Agile Implementation and Governance||3|
|PJM 6825||Agile Lean Product Development||3|
|PJM 6205||Leading and Managing Technical Projects||3|
|CMN 6060||Negotiation, Mediation, and Facilitation||3|
Program Credit/GPA Requirements
18 total quarter hours required
Minimum 3.000 GPA required