Change of Name

Report all name changes to the Office of the University Registrar immediately. Official documentation of the name change is required.

Change of Address

Report all address changes via the Student Hub. Both the permanent home address and the local address are required. International students must report any changes of local address or phone number via the Student Hub within 10 days in order to ensure compliance with immigration regulations.