Note that all master’s degrees offered through the College of Professional Studies have the following admission requirements:
- Online application
- Statement of purpose (500–1,000 words)
- Professional resumé
- Official undergraduate transcript(s) noting conferral of a bachelor’s degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- English-language proficiency proof (for non-native English-language speakers)
- TOEFL, IELTS, or TOEIC scores
Some programs have additional requirements.
The college reserves the right to rescind an offer of acceptance if the student is no longer considered in good academic or disciplinary standing between the time of acceptance and matriculation.