For general regulations concerning transfer credit in Northeastern's graduate degree programs, please visit Regulations and Requirements for All Degree Programs.

Students who wish to take a course for transfer at another institution while enrolled at Bouvé should first receive preapproval from their academic advisor and the Bouvé Office of Student Services. The Graduate Petition to Transfer Credit form can be found at the Office of the University Registrar.

A Bouvé​ student may not complete coursework at another institution during the last term of the student's program intending to transfer back to Northeastern to complete the student's program.