A student must obtain approval from the student's academic advisor and the Bouvé Office of Student Services to substitute a graduate course completed for a prior degree for the student's program requirement. The student must provide official transcripts of completed coursework, accompanied by the respective course syllabi, to the advisor in order to verify its equivalency to the proposed course substitution. The student then must submit the signed Course Substitution form and the official transcript to the Bouvé Office of Student Services. If the Course Substitution form is approved, the student must still complete a course of equivalent number of credits as a replacement for the substituted course to fulfill the program's academic requirements. The course must be listed in this catalog as either a core or elective course for the program.