103 Stearns Center
Career Development provides resources, guidance, and opportunities that help students and alumni with the following:
- Choose a major and explore career options that fit their unique attributes
- Make career decisions that will engage them in productive and fulfilling work
- Prepare for and conduct successful job searches
- Create meaningful and effective engagement with employers
- Contribute to meeting global and societal needs
Northeastern’s Career Development does not guarantee employment nor do student referrals to prospective employers regarding job openings.