Graduate Certificate Programs
Business professionals are much like businesses themselves—as opportunities emerge and the marketplace evolves, their needs change. And sometimes, the best investment in your future is the one you can make now. D’Amore-McKim’s specialty graduate certificates are the perfect way to learn the specific skills you need to seize a new career opportunity. They’re also a great way to put an educational down payment on longer-term ambitions.
Courses completed with a GPA of 3.000 or better may be applied toward a master’s degree at Northeastern.
- Accounting and Financial Decision Making
- Business Administration
- Business Administration—Online Program
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Renewal
- Healthcare Administration and Policy
- Innovation Management
- International Business
- Leadership and Human Capital
- Mutual Fund Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management—Online Program
- Technological Entrepreneurship