Global Pathways Program
Global Pathways is designed for academically qualified international students who need additional preparation to achieve the required English language skill level to enter a CPS graduate program or select graduate programs offered by other Northeastern University colleges. The duration of the program (one, two or three terms) for each individual student depends on English language proficiency.
- Academic record equivalent to a grade-point average (GPA) of at least 2.500
- Minimum iBT score requirements:
- Three Terms = 55
- Two Terms = 61
- One Term = 74
- Select from three entry points each year: fall, spring, and summer
- Complete the program in one, two or three terms depending on qualifications
- Benefit from academic advising, transferable credit, tutoring, and student support services and extracurricular activities
- Enjoy access to all university facilities
- Choose from a wide range of graduate degree programs
- Be guaranteed entry to a Northeastern University graduate degree program upon successful completion of Global Pathways
Visit the College of Professional Studies website for more information about the admissions process and curriculum.