Global Pathways Program
The Global Pathways Program offers specialized areas of academic study, intensive English-language training, and academic skills preparation. There are three areas of concentration: business and social sciences; engineering, math, and computer science; and physical and life sciences. Upon successful completion of the program, students are admitted to their chosen undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Academic record equivalent to a grade-point average (GPA) of at least 2.500
- High-intermediate to advanced level of English equivalent to iBT 65 for undergraduates and iBT 61 for postgraduates
- Select from three entry points each year: fall, spring, and summer
- Complete the program in one, two, or three terms depending on qualifications
- Benefit from academic advising, online tutoring, and student support services
- Enjoy access to all university facilities
- Choose from a wide range of degree programs
- Be guaranteed entry to a Northeastern University degree program upon successful completion of Global Pathways
Visit the College of Professional Studies website for more information about the admissions process and curriculum.