American Classroom Program
American Classroom is an innovative transitional experience for international students who are looking for advanced English-language preparation and an introduction to the American education system and college culture. This program is an excellent start to your American university studies and provides a comprehensive academic and cultural experience designed to help you succeed at Northeastern University and improve your English-language skills.
- Earn academic credit that may be transferable to other colleges and universities
- Improve your English-language skills through specially designed courses
- Experience the culture of an American university and participate in campus life and activities
- Develop greater professional skills and a stronger resumé
- Receive support every step of the way from an individually assigned Student Support Specialist
Visit the College of Professional Studies website for more information about the admissions process and curriculum.