Massachusetts Board of Higher Education

A student has the right to submit a complaint or inquiry to the Massachusetts Board of Higher Education regarding his or her experience at Northeastern University. The board “receives and refers complaints/inquiries to the specific college for clarification and response. It is the college’s board of trustees that has responsibilities for establishing and enforcing policies necessary for the management of the institution under its authority.”

A student who resides outside Massachusetts should contact his or her local/state organization.